General Rules on Telegram:
Please note that no official CoinField customer support is provided in CoinField | Official or any other official telegram group created by CoinField aiming to promote our exchange/coin and intend to have informative character.
These groups are only available for discussions, and as a source of some information, they should never be used as a replacement for customer support.
Anyone claiming to be an official member of CoinField’s Customer Service department on (name of the channel) that messages you first in a private message is a scammer. If anyone asks you to send money to any address, this is also a scam that should be ignored.
- No Spam or flooding the chat with messages.
- Do not type in ALL CAPS.
- No other communication language than English, as it's the only official language of this group.
- No bashing or heated arguments with other people in the chat.
- No adult (18+), explicit, or controversial messages.
- No racism or degrading content.
- No excessive cursing.
- No advertising.
- No referral links.
- No begging or repeatedly asking for help in the chat. Repeatedly asking basic questions will lead to administrative action.
- No offensive names.
- Inviting bots is NOT ALLOWED without administrative approval; any found bots will be INSTANTLY BANNED.
- Advertising coins or projects affiliated with CoinField results in a kick/ban.
- Offensive imagery/language is NOT ALLOWED.
- No PM, DM, message to Alex Lightman or other admins of this group
- No trading adverts or sharing links to groups/websites unrelated toCoinField.
*CoinField reserves the right to amend or remove any element(s) of the rules without prior notice.