CoinField Members are able to fund their account with a minimum of $100 CAD (or equivalent) and a maximum of $5,000 CAD (or equivalent) per 24 hours period via Credit and Debit Cards. For an amount larger than $5,000 the funding option must be done as wire.
To have access to this funding method you must at least be verified to level 5, and after sending your deposit request, you should be able to see your funds immediately in your CoinField wallet.
Here are the steps on how to fund your account:
- Log in to your CoinField account and navigate to deposit > Credit or Debit Card to send money.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions specified
- Follow the instructions specified on how to add your Credit or Debit Card information on your account.
- Select the Credit or Debit Card information and add the amount to send (minimum of $100 CAD or equivalent)
- If the transaction has been approved, funds should be available on your CoinField account.
An e-mail confirmation from your financial institution or from CoinField should be received after your funds have been received and are already credited to your account.
Be advised that any third party extra fees charged is not under CoinField responsibility, as we have no control over different Banks and Financial Institutions