A stop order is used to trigger a market sell when the market drops to your trigger price, or used to trigger a market buy if the market rises to your trigger price. This is often used as a stop loss order if the market is moving against your trade. Stop orders will fully execute as a market order once the trigger price is reached.
Please follow the steps as below to place a Stop-Order:
- Go to your dashboard and select "Advanced Trading"
- Choose the trading pair you are wanting to trade
- Check your available balance and current orders at "live order book"
- Select "Stop" order option
- Select Buy or Sell
- Verify volume and price of the asset
- Check all information and fees¹
- Place your stop order
- If the order is not filled by the market it will show under "My orders" - From here you can cancel or change your order
- Once the order is filled, it will show under the "My Trade History" and "Exchange History" tabs.