Once you are verified to at least to level 5, you'll be able to send a Fiat Transfer² to fund your CoinField account. For the MuchBetter method of funding, we currently offer US Dollar (USD), British pound sterling (GBP) and Euro (EUR) as fiat currency options through the app.
In order to use this payment method, you’re first required to have an account registered with MuchBetter and have your mobile device available. You can register an account through the downloadable mobile app, available here, Google Play or the Apple App Store.
To initiate a Fiat transfer to your Coinfield account and once you’ve registered with MuchBetter, please carry out the following steps to make a deposit:
- Within the “Transfer” section of CoinField Dashboard, select your currency (USD, EUR or GBP) and then click on the ‘MuchBetter’ tab. Please note that you can use CAD, AED or JPY on your MuchBetter app to deposit USD to your CoinField account³;
- Enter the amount you’d like to deposit and your mobile phone number, then click “Submit”.
- Enter your phone number registered on MuchBetter APP. Please type in your number in international format, i.e. for a UK phone number, enter 441509813888 without any space, + or dash;
- You'll receive a push notification through the MuchBetter mobile app or you can find this in the pending section of the APP. Open the app and approve the deposit;
- Once completed, you’ll receive a message within our platform, email & SMS and the MuchBetter app, advising that the deposit is approved;
- Your funds will be immediately credited to your CoinField account.
Be advised that when you send or receive money for the first time using MuchBetter app, you will need to take a picture of your document and take a photo of yourself for identity verification
Before sending your Fiat through MuchBetter app:
- Make sure that in your request it's showing your account reference number, as this information is necessary to locate your account at Coinfield where the funds will be added.
- Funds must be sent from the same account holder name that you provided for Coinfield, which must also match your ID. According to our policies any third-parties transactions are not allowed, and if the client attempt to do so, the same is at risk of being rejected.
The minimum funding, fees and processing time for MuchBetter deposits can be found on our Transfer fees page.
¹ Be advised that any third party extra fees charged is not under CoinField responsibility, as we have no control over different Banks and Financial Institutions
² You must have an active account on MuchBetter platform in order to request funds to be transferred from them to CoinField
³ I.e. you can use CAD or BRL fiat currency (using credit cards, Interac or other options according to each country) to fund your MuchBetter account in USD/ EUR or GBP and then transfer it to CoinField instantly