In order to initiate a withdraw Request via SEPA, you must be approved to Level 5 (restrictions apply) or Level 6 (no restrictions) and follow these steps:
1) Navigate to your Dashboard >> Transfer TAB on the left of the page.
2) Choose the EUR currency and inside your Wallet, select Withdrawal >> SEPA.
On this page, inform all required information to initiate a withdrawal and please have the below information ready:
- WITHDRAW AMOUNT - as according to our Transfer Fee Page
- Client FULL NAME (Same as Bank Account): for you to identify the bank account registered i.e. My Barclays Bank account
- CoinField Customer Reference Code as shown on your Dashboard:
- BANK NAME:
- BANK ADDRESS:
- Your EURO account IBAN number:
- Your EURO BANK SWIFT/ BIC code:
Your bank account Full Name must match your ID and Profile informed on your CoinField account, as we do NOT ALLOW funds being requested or sent to third-party accounts. If you try to send funds from your account to another third-party from CoinField, we hold the right to cancel or froze the account until further investigation.
¹ Please note that your withdrawal request is subject to fees, processing & withholding times which are listed on our Transfer Fee Page. Be advised that any third party extra fees charged is not under CoinField responsibility, as we have no control over different Banks and Financial Institutions.