Once you are verified, at least verified and approved to level 5, you'll be able to request a Crypto Capital Transfer² to fund your CoinField account. For Crypto Capital method of funding, we currently offer Canadian Dollar (CAD), US Dollar (USD), British pound sterling (GBP), Euro (EUR), Japanese Yen (JPY) and United Arab Emirate Dirham (AED), as fiat currency options.
To initiate a Crypto Capital transfer to your CoinField account, you must follow the below steps - be aware that the following steps are from Crypto Capital website and any changes on this is not under CoinField responsibility:
- Log in to your Crypto Capital dashboard.
- Choose the account you wish to send the funds from and click Select on the top left corner - the fiat currency chosen here must match the one you want to fund at CoinField.
- A larger menu bar will appear on the left side of the screen, click on New Transfer.
- Click on the Beneficiary List button to choose the Beneficiary account you would like to send the transfer to
- To add a new Beneficiary / Exchange to your list, click on Beneficiary List button on the top right corner >> Click on Add New >> fill in the beneficiary account details and make sure to click on This is a Crypto Capital Account >> click Save & Select.
- Complete the form by taking the following steps: verify the currency to be transferred >> enter the amount you wish to transfer >> type in a “narrative” for your reference (Investment purpose + your CoinField account Reference Number)
Click Next, a transfer confirmation page will appear for you to verify that all the details are correct, click Confirm to continue (to modify the details just click Back).
The necessary information to add CoinField as a Beneficiary in your Crypto Capital account can be found on your Dashboard >> select the wallet Fiat currency for deposit you would like to fund>> select deposit>> select Crypto Capital option, and you should be able to see the information you must provide to them when initiating the transfer to us.
Before sending your Crypto Capital request:
- Make sure you inform your Coinfield account reference code in the notes of the request, as this information is necessary to locate your account where the funds will be added.
- Funds must be sent from the same account holder name that you provided for Coinfield, which must also match your ID. According to our policies any third-parties transactions are not allowed, and if the client attempt to do so, the same is at risk of being rejected.
The minimum funding, fees and processing time for Crypto Capital deposits can be found on our Transfer fees page.
¹ Be advised that any third party extra fees charged is not under CoinField responsibility, as we have no control over different Banks and Financial Institutions
² You must have an active account on Crypto Capital platform in order to request funds to be transferred from them to CoinField
³ Please mark the payment as "Investment Funds"