To gain access to SEPA funding options you first must complete your account verification process minimum to Level 5. Once finished you will want to "select" this funding method from your EURO wallet funding page and refer to these next steps:
- Submit your banking information and SWIFT (BIC) code of the bank account that allows this type of transfer on the initial request page
- Inform all personal information requested, such as address, full name (same as your bank account)
- Upon submission, our Finance team will review the information provided, and if all is adequate, we will submit the information for processing.
- Approximately 1 - 48 hours after your request is submitted, the funds are withdrawn from your bank account.
- After the processing time above is completed, the funds will be made available in your CoinField account under the correspondent fiat currency wallet chosen, in this case EURO.
- Subsequent findings using this method will not require you to re-submit the information, unless you start using another bank account you may have, creating a relatively quick and hassle-free process to fund your CoinField account.
Funds must be sent from the same account holder name that you provided for Coinfield, which must also match your ID. According to our policies any third-parties transactions are not allowed, and if the client attempt to do so, the same is at risk of being rejected.
¹ Be advised that any third party extra fees charged is not under CoinField responsibility, as we have no control over different Banks and Financial Institutions