You may receive an email from our support team if you enter an incorrect question or password.
It's important to make sure the question/password correspond to the ones given to you on your dashboard when sending or receiving e-Transfers.
If you're sending an e-Transfer, make sure:
- the question is your account reference number and showing inside you CAD wallet, E-transfer steps
- the security answer is only 'coinfield' - no capital letters, no spaces, no special characters
- If you send your e-transfer with a different question or password to the one informed in your dashboard, please cancel and resend the same with the correct information.
If you are receiving an e-Transfer from CoinField, make sure:
- you are entering the password exactly as it shows on the e-Transfer withdraw steps on your dashboard - the password will always be your account reference number
- Do not change any formatting, no spaces, no special characters
- If you are not able to receive your e-transfer please contact us, as consecutive failed attempts may cancel your e-transfer
If you do have any issues with your E-transfer in regards to this matter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, informing exactly the issue you are facing.
¹ Be advised that any third party extra fees charged is not under CoinField responsibility, as we have no control over different Banks and Financial Institutions