You may receive an email from our support in case you informed a different question & password when sending your e-transfer, or not able to receive your E-transfer in case you are informing the wrong password than the one showing on your dashboard.
In case of sending an E-transfer, make sure:
- the question is your account reference number as showing inside you CAD wallet, E-transfer steps
- the security answer is only coinfield - no capital letters, no spaces, no special characters
- If you sent your e-transfer with a different question or password that not the one informed in your dashboard, please cancel and resend the same with the correct information
In case you are receiving an E-transfer from CoinField, make sure:
- you are informing the password exactly as it shows on the Etransfer withdraw steps on your dashboard - the password will be always be your account reference number
- Do not change any formatting, no spaces, no special characters
- If you are not able to receive your e-transfer please contact us, as consecutive failed attempts may cancel your e-transfer
If you do have any issues with your E-transfer in regards of this matter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, informing exactly the issue you are facing.
¹ Be advised that any third party extra fees charged is not under CoinField responsibility, as we have no control over different Banks and Financial Institutions