The Proof of address must state the current date, your full name, full address, and the company issuer logo.
Proof of address is required for Canadian residents in cases such:
- ID uploaded doesn't state your current address,
- The Equifax identity verification didn't return proper results that matches the information and documents provided by the client
- If the profile information or documents contains any discrepancies
For International residents, a Proof of Address is mandatory for account verification.
Requirements for Address Proof:¹
- NOT older than 3 months, which must contain the date on it
- Must clearly states your full name and address
- Must contain the information from the service company, a licensed corporation or government authority if National service with the company issuer logo
- Must be in Downloadable PDF e-statements format
The documents we currently accept as Proof of Address are as listed below:
- Bank Statement
- Credit Card Bill
- Insurance contracts
- Government Tax statement
- Rental property agreement
- Utility bills, such as:
- Cable Bill
- Water Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Gas Bill
- Residential or Cell Phone Bills
¹ In order to upload your documents, please login to your Coinfield account and access your setting from your Dashboard page. In your settings, choose Document Center and select "Upload Document".
* In some cases where we require extra verification, we might request additional documents to be uploaded.
* In situations you already uploaded a document and we are requesting further information or documents, a message will be sent by our team. In case of information to be confirmed you can reply to the e-mail and a Compliance agent will verify your account. In case of additional documents, please login into your account and upload the same.