There are two primary methods to migrate your 2FA to a new device.
Each method has different requirements, so you need to choose and follow the one that suits you the most.
Please follow the instructions below if you previously saved your QR code or recovery code (the 16-digit code that shows below QR code when you activated the 2FA for the first time)
- Install 2FA Google Authenticator App on your new device
- Log into the 2FA app
- Enter your backup code manually or scan back up QR code
- You can now access CoinField account using 2FA from the new device
Please follow the instructions below if you prefer to do it from your CoinField account.
Kindly note that both your old and new devices are required for this method.
- Log into CoinField platform using your old device
- Go to your account settings
- Click 'disable' 2FA
- Use the new device to re-enable the 2FA (We suggest customers to back up the QR code and the recovery code (16-digit code) in a secure place)
- You can now access your CoinField account using 2FA from the new device (You can remove 2FA from your old equipment at this point)