How to upload your Photo ID
To upload your ID for verification, please login to your Coinfield account and access your settings from your Dashboard page. In your settings, choose Document Center and select "Upload Document". Only upload extra documents if you didn't provide proper ones for account verification when registering or if requested by our Support Team.
CoinField currently accept the below documents as ID for account verification.
ID's we accept:
Government issued Drivers' license
Permanent Residency Card
Government issued ID's
National ID with photo (International clients)
Our Compliance department reserves the right to request any additional documents in case of any inconsistency or improper documents for verification, as well further documents in case of policy changes.
When uploading your photo ID:
- Ensure that your document is valid and not expired, without hole punches or other modifications
- ID must contain: your Photo, Full name, Address (if not available proof of address is mandatory), Date of Birth and your signature
- Ensure your document is in a well-lit area without glare. Natural sunlight is best
- Photograph the entire document and avoid cutting off any corners or sides
- Ensure the ID is fully visible and in focus
- Do not obfuscate any information on the ID
- If you made a mistake, refresh the page to restart the process. Do not attempt to complete the process if you know there is an error
- The ID image uploaded cannot be cut, blurred, modified or expired
¹ Please also check extra documents required by CoinField for International Citizens.
* In some cases where we require extra verification, we might request additional documents to be uploaded.
* In situations you already uploaded a document and we are requesting further information or documents, a message will be sent by our team. In case of information to be confirmed you can reply to the e-mail and a Compliance agent will verify your account. In case of additional documents, please login into your account and upload the same.