Advanced trading is usually for clients that would like to buy and sell a crypto with a price limit.
This means, that your order will be only processed and fulfilled whenever there’s another counter proposal from yours willing to accept the one you placed. The buy and sell are also known as Bid (when buying) and Ask (when selling). In advanced trading, if you place an order with a price really out of the other orders displayed at the moment, it can take longer for your order to be accepted. In this case you can cancel your order and place another more “realistic” to the market.
Please, see Images attached for each and follow the steps as below:
- Go to your dashboard and select "Advanced Trading"
- Choose the crypto vs. fiat you'd like to trade
- Check your available balance and current orders at "live order book"
- Select "Limit" order option
- Select Buy or Sell
- Inform Volume of crypto and price
- Check all information and fees¹
- Place your order
- While the order is not fulfilled by the market it shows in "My orders" - while in here it can be cancelled and replaced with different volume/ price
- Once the order is fulfilled, it shows on your "My trade history" tab and "Exchange History" tab.
¹ The total amount shown is always for all cryptos, not each one.