Based on our KYC/AML policies, we require the following below documents to open an individual account combined with the identity verification process by Jumio and ComplyAdvantage. In order to upload them, please login to your Coinfield account and access your settings from your Dashboard page. In your settings, choose Document Center and select "Upload Document".
SELFIE of yourself, which must be according to following requirements:
- You must take a SELFIE holding a NOTE
- the image must be clear >> no smudges or blurs
- In bright color >> dark pictures can't be verified
- No glares in the image, so we can check your information
- High resolution, so we are able to check your face, and NOTE.
- DO NOT wear any hats, sunglasses, fabrics, gigs or anything that can cover your head when taking the SELFIE
- If you are wearing corrective glasses in your ID photo, wear them in your Selfie too. Otherwise, remove them before taking the Selfie.
- The NOTE must have:
- "For CoinField", and the "current date"
- (Don't obstruct your face, see Selfie sample attached)
Image of a Government issued valid ID - the ID must contain your Photo, Full name , Address, Date of Birth and your signature.
Ensure that your document is valid and not expired, without hole punches or other modifications
Ensure your document is in a well-lit area without glare. (Natural sunlight is best)
Photograph the entire document and avoid cutting off any corners or sides
Ensure the ID is fully visible and in focus
Do not obfuscate any information on the ID
If you made a mistake, refresh the page to restart the process. Do not attempt to complete the process if you know there is an error.
ID's we accept:
Government issued Drivers' license
Permanent Residency Card
Government issued ID's
National ID with photo (International clients)
Proof of address:
NOT older than 3 months, which must contain the date on it
Must clearly states your full name and address
Must contain the information from the service company, a licensed corporation or government authority if National service with the company issuer logo
The documents we currently accept as Proof of Address are as listed below (documents can be either a scan of the hard-copy or Downloadable PDF e-statements), and the same cannot be dated older than 90 days:
Credit Card Bill
Government Tax statement
Rental property agreement
Utility bills, such as:
Residential or Cell Phone Bills
Our Compliance department reserves the right to request any additional documents in case of any inconsistency or improper documents for verification, as well further documents in case of policy changes.