In order to initiate a withdraw Request via Wire Transfer, you must first be Approved to Level 6 (no exceptions) and follow the steps as shown on your Dashboard >> Transfer TAB on the left of the page. In there, choose the currency you wish to withdraw funds and inside your Wallet, select Withdrawal >> Wire Transfer.
When in this page, inform all required information to initiate a withdrawal and have the below information beforehand:
- WITHDRAW AMOUNT - as according to our Transfer Fee Page
- Client FULL NAME (Same as Bank Account): for you to identify the bank account registered i.e. My TD Chequing account
- Client FULL ADDRESS:
- BANK NAME:
- BANK ADDRESS:
- BANK code NUMBER (3 DIGITS):
- BANK TRANSIT NUMBER (5 DIGITS)
- Your account NUMBER or IBAN (Minimum 7 DIGITS):
- Your BANK SWIFT/ BIC code:
Your bank account Full Name must match your ID and Profile informed on your CoinField account, as we do NOT ALLOW funds being requested or sent to third-party accounts. If you try to send funds from your account to another third-party from CoinField, we hold the right to cancel or froze the account until further investigation.
¹ Please note that your withdrawal request is subject to fees, processing & withholding times which are listed on our Transfer Fee Page. Be advised that any third party extra fees charged is not under CoinField responsibility, as we have no control over different Banks and Financial Institutions.