CoinField Members are able to fund their account with minimum $100 CAD and maximum $100,000 (it can vary considering different Financial Institutions) CAD per 24 hours period via Interac e-Transfer (subject to limits imposed by banks and other financial institutions), which is only available for Canadian residents and Canadian dollars. For other Fiat currencies available, the funding option must be done as Wire.
To have access to this funding method you must at least be verified to level 5, and after sending your deposit request, you should be able to see your funds as available in CoinField wallet within 24 hours² PST (Vancouver Pacific Time). The 24 hour time frame starts from the Bank's cut-off time which is 1 PM (PST) & 4 PM (EST). For weekend requests, in case you don't receive your funds within the 24 hours frame mentioned above, please allow until 1-8 business hours on the next business day.
Here are the steps on how to fund your account:³
- Log in to your financial institution's online or mobile banking and navigate to Interac e-Transfer Send Money.
- Select the account you would like funds transferred from.
- Add a new contact for CoinField and enter the name as "CoinField Ex" and e-mail address as "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Type in the specified amount you are sending.
- Security Question: Inform your unique account reference code you see on CAD wallet>> deposit page located on your CoinField dashboard
- Password: coinfield
- Inform your reference number in the comment box.
- We will receive a notification and will deposit the funds to your account through your CoinField account.
The funding instructions mentioned on your CoinField dashboard are unique to your account and funds sent using these instructions, precisely as written, will be credited to your account with CoinField automatically. An e-mail confirmation from Interac after your funds are sent doesn't mean the funds are already credited to your account. Please allow the processing time frame informed in order to be able to see the funds available in your account.
Funds must be sent from the same account holder name that you provided for Coinfield, which must also match your ID. According to our policies any third-parties transactions are not allowed, and if the client attempt to do so, the same is at risk of being rejected.
¹ Be advised that any third party extra fees charged is not under CoinField responsibility, as we have no control over different Banks and Financial Institutions
² Hours are considered Canadian business hours
³ You can also see this information by navigating on your CAD wallet/ funding page, locate where it reads "Interac e-Transfer" and "select". To use the Interac e-Transfer funding option, please carefully read and follow the instructions on the Interac e-Transfer funding page account.